Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does this tie make me look fat?

D&C-Show-#1
Sgt. Dave Haynes and prisoner.

Is it me or do I look like I'm asleep? I swear this is not a picture of me farting. And I was dressed to the nines, baby. For radio. What a dork.

You can't see it but I'm smoking a wonderful La Gloria de Cubana Serie R Oscuro. Nectar, man.

Keeping a healthy nutrition habit is always a good idea, but if you will be going through childbirth in the coming months then healthy food is even more important. Since the food pyramid might be a little out of date consulting a doctor on your diet during pregnancy is a good idea.

7 comments:

  1. Look at the guy next to you checking out your fab tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does this tie make me look fat?"

    ...no, but the guy next to you with the beard does... ;)

    Can't wait to hear the outcome of the minutes of preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you look better without the tie. Radio people don't wear ties. Most wear pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess of Everything (and then some)May 29, 2007 at 1:53 AM

    I do think you need a dose of queer eye for the straight guy. No offense.

    And I would so be wearing my pj's if I was working in radio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great. And congrats on the radio gig; I love your promos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider yourself tagged with a meme. Just because it seems like a good idea to antagonize the guy who comes up with the weekly challenges at Indiebloggers.

    I hope my HTML works for the link above. I'm a bit rusty at writing out HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  7. endangered coffeeJune 1, 2007 at 2:29 AM

    Is that a clip-on?

    ReplyDelete