Sunday, March 25, 2012

Death By Children Rescues a Man from the Brink of Certain Demise!

I received this email this morning and it really brought home to me the importance of being an accident prone articulate smartass:

bloodyowl has left a new comment on your post "The Water Pik Netti Pot Listerine Don't Try This A... ":

AHH! I reached this mess by Googling "netti pot listerine" to see if I could! I saw Water Pik, and said in my congested head, "Yessss, I totally have one of those!"So, thankfully, my ADD held off long enough for me to read the outcome of your fiasco... otherwise, I would have whitewashed the oldest and deepest parts of my brain with straight Listerine.Thank you for saving my life, and doing it hilariously.But I'm curious: are you still stuffed up?

3 comments:

  1. I can barely stand Listerine for 45seconds in my mouth, where it BELONGS. You guys are nuts! :)
    I'm glad that he didn't go and netti pot the Listerine right into his brain cavity. Well, at least it would have been minty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have linked to the original post. Now I'm very curious as to why anyone would consider snorting Listerine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think is "OW!"
    However, I do remain in a state of wonder, "Would there be a germ killing anti-staph and mucous benefit?"
    I promise not to test it and report back.

    ReplyDelete