Thursday, November 5, 2009

13 Things I Would Never Hear Again if I Power Drilled Through My Eardrums



  1. [Crash!]

  2. "Dad?"

  3. "Dad!"

  4. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

  5. "Where the hell is dad?"

  6. "If he was up your butt you'd know"

  7. "Shut up!"

  8. "You shut–"

  9. [Crash!]

  10. (Tandem) "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

  11. "There he is. He's at his desk with his headphones on pretending he can't hear us–DAD!"

  12. "WHAT!"

  13. "The dog pooped on Uncle Marty's bed again."

2 comments:

  1. "If he's up your butt you'd know"

    Thanks for making my day. That was a favorite line of my little brother.
    .-= Jessica´s last blog ..Letter to Senator Burr =-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I'm glad I could help. If you ever need another butt joke, I'll always be here.

    ReplyDelete