Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Radio killed the blogosphere star.

A friend of mine invited me to cohost a radio show.

Here’s what we have: no theme, no name, no format, no sponsors, no radio background, no training, no frikkin’ idea what we’re going to do.

I know that on the occasion, this friend and I go to Vaughn’s and drink beer and smoke cigars and talk about stuff and crack each other up. I know that I could probably make toe fungus funny if I tried. I know that I wrote spec scripts for a false company called “Angry Clown Daycare” that were way funny. I know that Jerry Springer does it. Thus: so can I.

4 comments:

  1. congrats and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty easy once you get into a groove. After a while, you forget that there are mics and an audience, especially if you have a great co-host to work with.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up... where do I podcast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your radio career, but you need to update your blog more. This is the funniest thing on the internet.

    ReplyDelete