Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Proof I'm cool

So, I kinda wrote half a book. Along with Sgt. David Haynes, I co-authored the new guidebook from venerable Chicago publisher, Lake Claremont Press, to write the follow-up to their famous "Street and San Man's Guide to Chicago Eats," the upcoming: "Beat Cop's Guide to Chicago Eats."

We're already getting some attention and the book isn't even out yet.

Please take a look at the article by Sun Times columnist, Mark Brown, that ran in Sunday's paper.

Please check out our campaign for the book on Kickstarter.

Finally, link up to the book on Amazon.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work--I'm very impressed by your new book! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Sarah, I'm also impressed. On the other hand, I'm very easily impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks again for lunch and good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jim heller-mailman/jurorNovember 15, 2010 at 2:54 PM

    chris, thanks again for lunch and good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jim! It was my genuine pleasure. I hope you enjoyed the blog. Email me at chris[a]creativewriter.pro

    ReplyDelete