Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quickie: My Doppleganger in Deustchland

BERLIN (Reuters) - A 43-year-old German man was taken to hospital in critical condition after he fell off a second storey balcony during a spitting contest with his 12-year-old son, police said Friday.

A spokesman for the police in the eastern town of Cottbus said the man in Forst had apparently lost his balance after thrusting too far forward in his attempt to outspit his son.

He tumbled over the ledge and landed on a balcony of the ground floor apartment, police said. He was taken to hospital in a rescue helicopter.

4 comments:

  1. Now, THAT'S a story the kid is going to tell over shots in college and get major props. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me where we can find the highest concentration of idiots... but that's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, it tells you what kind of week I've had when I say that I read the first line and thought the dad fell trying to spit *at* his son. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. Is it that hard to spit while standing on solid ground?

    ReplyDelete