Friday, December 21, 2012

The Death of Death by Children

Well, here we are. Death by Children will cease to exist by the end of the summer. Dylan told us: "You gotta serve somebody;" and I am starting a new project which will take up all of my time not devoted to publicizing the book, Beat Cops Guide, which is out now.

The new project is Eating Vincent Price, an amateur cook's journey through the legendary Treasury of Great Recipes, by Vincent and Mary Price, circa 1965.

You can continue reading about my misadventures as a father by picking up Chicago Parent magazine which has picked me up as a columnist/contributor/funny guy, delivering a well illustrated column each month.

I want to thank everyone who has ever read this blog. It's been a delight writing for you.

Toodles;

Christopher Garlington

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go, Chris! I've enjoyed your blog, but your other projects sound great. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete