Sunday, January 27, 2013

My New Favorite Website

I predict great things for this upstart, um, anti-social networking site: rottenneighbor.com.

To play, you register, log in, then write about your neighbors. I assume you could write something good but given the title of the business, I think they discourage it. I've seen reports from Chicago titled: "Looney Daughter" (not mine), "Disgusting People" (not us), and "Hates Cats and Women" (Not me). I'm tempted to write completely wacky things about everyone I know, so if you're one of my neighbors, look for these upcoming titles:

"Recently Abducted--Probed"
"Weird Disney Christmas Creche"
"Dog poops in my yard"
"Drives a 1974 Toyota Diesel"
"Sculpts yard waste--political"
"Parking Pirate"
"Hangs lights for every holiday--even St. Patrick's Day. Weirdo."
"Sexy wife and/or housekeeper"
"Walks dog in bikini. Back fat. Fake tan."

2 comments:

  1. Alright. You dusted off the belly chuckle. It was ever so happy to make it out. I'll go check out the site. Your fake titles were a riot. Let's see if this new place lives up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good titles. now another site to be addicted to.

    My title would be Penis Romper Room. My upstairs neighbor has a fondness for "wrestling" any new prey coming into the lair. up to an hour before he starts starching the sheets.

    eeegad. only sux cuz i am jealous.

    (did I say that outloud?)

    ReplyDelete