Sunday, April 7, 2013

Or maybe not . . .

[My Attorney] told me in no uncertain terms that Death by Children shall not be terminated. Also, it looks like an independent publisher is very interested in turning it into a book in 2012. So, that whole Aztec end of the world thing was actually all about me.

Here's what will happen: The current stories will disappear and be shuttled off to North Korea where a warehouse full of kidney donors will type paginate them prior to publication.

I will continue to write stories and, according to [My Attorney], I will write even more.

All this despite having a book out on the shelves now that I'm co-marketing with my co-author, co-Dave Haynes; AND despite having just started a new intensive project mentioned earlier (which is already going well).

So don't expect much. I will probably write total crap, first draft level, show gazing crap. But it'll be funny.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, applaud this decision. I have grown accustomed to reading your sage advice. Thanks to you, I have avoided having children, and if you stopped the stories, I may fall prey to the whims of my wife. Keep up the good work, Noble Philosopher!

    ReplyDelete