Monday, December 15, 2008

13 ways to say "My Cousin Marge is Visiting"



  1. Rampaging Orc Horde.

  2. Pierre is in Town.

  3. Crimson Tide.

  4. Monsoon Wedding.

  5. Mighty Mighty Bosstone.

  6. My Little Hula Girl is Playing Ragtime.

  7. Punctuation Marks.

  8. SHUT UP! JESUS! CAN'T YOU, JUST--GOD! I HATE YOU! GIMME A CIGARETTE!

  9. I LOVE YOU!

  10. SHUT UP!

  11. I'm working on my ribs sauce.

  12. You don't love me any more!

  13. Mommy's special time (hide the knives . . . )


------

10 comments:

  1. Rampaging Orc horde?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Painters are in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, I should've capitalized Horde. YES RAMPAGING ORC HORDE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..glad to see u. I've got something from your own blog post.that's good for me..

    ohh..im a newbie and need more interaction with others.If you're not mind, feel happy to visit my blog..http://mesotheliomabestinfo.blogspot.com/2007/10/mesothelioma-needs-more-attention.html

    what do you think about my post? do you have any idea...

    thanks a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red tide. :wink:

    but the shut up one sounds familiar. mostly its "come here saxy man" because I feel extra playful during that time. :wink:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL "hide the knives".
    They can;t find the hammer in my house, I have hidden it under my mattress. Shhhhhhhh
    much respect~d

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my house, we just say "5 days" as in "There's something wrong with anything that bleeds for 5 days a month and doesn't die."

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should have added "Zerg rush" to go along with the "Rampaging Orc horde." :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Things are a little swampy today in Mumpleland."

    ReplyDelete