Friday, November 30, 2012

FINALLY! Someone important recognizes my genius!

Occasionally, I make weak and poorly assembled efforts to publish stories off-blog. Recently, Chicago Parent magazine finally caved and told me they'd publish a story if I'd stop standing in front of their offices with a sign reading "will work for Facebook friends". You can read this story here.

Be sure to visit the site, comment in the comments, and when you write the editor, the following words or phrases are encouraged: genius, brilliant, changed-my-life, here's $20 bucks, and makes-Dave-Barry-look-like-an-illiterate-baboon.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. BABOON...nyuk nyuk nyuk. I once worked with a guy named Babine, but he was an such an illiterate moron that his nickname was.....BABOON !! Keep up the good work, o' Grand Prevaracater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chores 2.0 is brilliant! I definitely need to get me some kids to take care of all these tech tasks that have been piling up. I can say things like, "No dessert until you finish tweeting."

    ReplyDelete