Friday, May 22, 2009

Monday is Manday for Beer!

I had a rough weekend. I did. I was swamped with children, I saw Sweeney Todd and sympathized far too much with that poor misunderstood psycho killer, and I got a sinus headache that still hasn't gone away. Plus I had to do a lot of wifey stuff, laundry and cleaning and yadda yadda yadda. I'm hip deep in laundry RIGHT NOW. And just when it looks like the horizon is just a long, dirty dishtowel stretched into infinity, my bud, the inestimable mathrock genius drummer, Dan Brill, of Acumen Nation (buy their CD now!) invites me to his birthday party. And where does a self respecting hard core heavy metal drummer with mind melting power drumming skills have a party? Where the beer is heavy and the women are too! Brau Haus. Ah, there is no antidote to housework more clear and manly than weird German beer!

1 comment: